Hi Linda! Hope you're settling in at our new home. ;) I'll be putting my new URL up soon.Beth
It is easy and there are a few sites out there that allow you to make beautiful layouts! Go check out mine!!
Hey Linda, found you now here at Blogger. Let the journey continue :o)
LOL...it does get a little bit easier as I go on. At first, I felt like a lost soul. So nice to see so many here already. HUGS
Looks like you got it figured out...I am going to have to play with the pix and work on them..dind't even notice if it allowed animated graphics or not..LOL..have a good week..Hugs,TerryAnn
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Linda! Hope you're settling in at our new home. ;) I'll be putting my new URL up soon.
Beth
It is easy and there are a few sites out there that allow you to make beautiful layouts! Go check out mine!!
Hey Linda, found you now here at Blogger. Let the journey continue :o)
LOL...it does get a little bit easier as I go on. At first, I felt like a lost soul. So nice to see so many here already. HUGS
Looks like you got it figured out...I am going to have to play with the pix and work on them..dind't even notice if it allowed animated graphics or not..LOL..have a good week..Hugs,TerryAnn
Post a Comment