Friday, December 26, 2008















Christmas was wonderful for all of us. I was very happy with everything. I got everything that I wanted and my family was all around me. The kids were all very happy with thier gifts and so was hubby! Yeah!
I got an extra special gift today, very early in the day actually. My daughter called me early this morning. She had news for me. She is pregnant!! She didn't want to tell me earlier since her ultrasound was today. I am not sure if any of you remember but Manda lost a baby not so long ago and she is so afraid of dissapointment this time around also. She is 8 weeks along, so danger is not out of the way entirley so please keep her in your prayers. She had an ultrasound today and she heard the baby's heartbeat. She had to call me after hearing that!! I am very excited. I am very nervous for her and I am praying that things go really good this time!
She will be coming out to visit tomorrow for a bit. Aiden will be coming tomorrow for the weekend also. We had lots of ice this morning, I could not see out the windows of the house when I woke up this morning, that is how much ice there was. It was just coated on everything! We have to wait till tomorrow to get Aiden, didn't want to chance the roads this morning. So tomorrow will be fun with my baby!! We have lots of new games to play. Chutes and Ladders and Candy Land!! Yea Grandma is excited about those games. Aiden and I will be playing all day!
I do have pics to post from Christmas but I haven't got them loaded yet. I will do that soon and post some for you all to see. I am very tired and off to bed. Have a wonderful evening.

11 comments:

D said...

Congrats... and yes I will keep her in good thoughts.
hugs

betty said...

congrats about the new baby!! always a joy for sure!!! so glad you had a nice Christmas with your family Linda :)

enjoy your time with Aidan playing games; always fun to do

betty

Ken Riches said...

Wonderful news, I feel that it will be good this time :o)

Tawnya said...

Oh Linda I am so thrilled for you!!!! I will definately keep her in my prayers... Sounds like Aiden will have a fun visit....

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I will keep her in my prayers.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How wonderful that you got that extra surprise present ! I will be praying all goes well. It is nice I agree to have your family together at Christmas. That is the very best of gifts.

kelly said...

congrats...
I will most definately keep her in my prayers.. so glad you had a wonderful holiday...
Kelly~

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Oh, you are so lucky! I so want to be a grandma. I will keep your daughter in my prayers. Glad you had such a nice Christmas! HUGS

Beth said...

So glad you had such a great Christmas! Congrats on the good news, and I'll send good vibes that all will be well. :)

Hugs, Beth

Bridgett said...

Congratulations!

I'll be keeping her in my thoughts. :)

XOXO

Princess said...

Congratulations on your daughters pregnancy... I will be keeping her in my prayers!! It's good to hear you had such a wonderful christmas... hope you have a wonderful new years as well!