Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello!

















Hello! Wow where have I been? At work and crazy busy is where I have been! I have managed to get all my baking done and the shopping. I do still have some presents that I have to wrap this morning but other than that I think that I am all set! It was a challenge to get it all in but it is done.
There has been so much snow here! Every time it snows it seems we get tons more people in the operating room! I thought we would be slowing down coming up to the holidays but so far that has not been the luck. Ah well it is a good thing that I love my job!
My kids will all be here later this afternoon. We will be heading over to my husbands brothers house for the family party with his family. I am very excited about it. I pick Aiden up at 1:30 and then head over there. Mark had to work today for half a day, yuck! I feel bad for him but they were just having a party anyways so I guess it isn't so bad!
My family party was last Saturday. We had a very nice time. Aiden got some really cool gifts. He will be here this weekend with us so we will get to play with them then! I can't wait.
Tomorrow the kids will all be here in the morning. We will open gifts and have breakfast and then the kids will all head to their dad's for the family party with his family. Mark and I will stay here. My sister will come over and we will have mismosas in the hot tub and prime rib dinner later that afternoon. YUMMY! It is a tradition we started when I moved out here and I love it! It is a quiet afternoon and very enjoyable after all the rushing and hustling in the previous weeks.
Well I need to get off here and get some things done before I go get Aiden.
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

14 comments:

Sugar said...

yep, you sound busy. {{}}
seems you'll have a lovely Christmas.
hope all goes well. :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
huggies...

Linda's World said...

Sounds like you have a full schedule. Have a wonderful time...Merry Christmas from Linda in Washington state where it's snowing again.

Sharlene said...

Merry Christmas!

Beth said...

Sounds like a blast, with lots more fun to come! Enjoy, and have a wonderful Christmas!

Love, Beth

Ken Riches said...

Hot tub and prime rib, now that is a tradition I could sink my teeth into. Merry Christmas.

Gillie said...

I got your card yesterday! Thanks!!

Happy Christmas to you and yours!
God bless!
xx

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Merry, Merry Christmas, Linda! I think we've all been busy and ignoring our blogs. Mimosa's in the hot tub...yowza, wish I lived close by...sounds heavenly. Have a wonderful holiday. HUGS

betty said...

oh I love mimosas! and in a hot tub; that sounds like fun and then prime rib for dinner! yum!!!! enjoy!!!

Merry Christmas Linda! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a very Merry Christmas ! The joy of little ones is that they have TOYS! 'On Ya'-ma

Missie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Princess said...

I wish we had snow... it was almost 70 here and it's christmas! Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

Christy said...

Sorry I'm so behind, still have to do some catching up! For some reason my blog doesn't want to update on anyone's dashboard, but I've written quite a bit! :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

I know it's late, but Merry Christmas Linda!

Bridgett said...

I'm so late getting here...but mimosas in the hot tub sounds divine! :)

Hope your Christmas was a great one!