Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sorry I figured it out.

Well that was fairly easy. All fixed.
I have been so busy since Thanksgiving! Managed to get alot of things done though and that makes me really happy. I really enjoyed having my kids home. I have to say though that I didn't realize how used to "quiet" I have become in just 3 short months. Those two boys can make more noise that I remembered. That and the fact that they seemed totally unable to stop bugging me for more than 5 minutes at a time! LOL! Who am I kidding? I missed it horribly.
Sunday night I had to drive Josh back to Grand Valley. What a horrific deal that was. The roads were sooooo busy. Everyone must of been on thier way back to college or on thier way home from somewhere. The weather certainly was not cooperating either. What would normally take me 3 hours took me 7. When we got to the college, Josh all of sudden looks panicked and realizes he has forgotten his ID and his dorm room key. So we had to find someone to help him get a loaner key and get his stuff in to his room. We also had to figure out how he was going to eat (all thier meals are prepaid with thier tuition and are loaded onto ther ID"S) I left him some money to buy meals with till his ID could be mailed to him. He has it now and all is good.
I had to take Monday off work since I was so long on the trip and didn't make it home till way early in the morning! today I am back to work!
I will make another post later to let you all know about weight watchers.

11 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

One of my son's traveled home Sunday and said it took them about 2 hours longer going than they did coming here too. I'm glad all mine are out of college and on their own. All those thousands of trips back and forth in all kinds of weather quite wore me out. Glad you had a good visit with them and I know you're looking forward to the next holiday - Christams! 'On Ya'-na

Sugar said...

nice you had a lovely TG & visit with kids.
have a good week.
huggies...

ada said...

They bug you because they love you. I loved the energy I felt reading this entry.
Ada

Ken Riches said...

Glad you made it safe and worked out a plan for silly boy :o)

We drove home yesterday and the weather was horrible.

Beth said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a great Thanksgiving, but sorry the drive was such a bad one. Don't you love prying your fingers from the wheel after a drive like that?! LOL

Hugs, Beth

Emmi said...

Glad you had a wonderful visit with your family. It was just the 4 of us this year & it was wonderful.

D said...

glad you had the family visit and so glad your son got things worked out at the dorm.. that would have been a bummer.
hugs

Bridgett said...

Sounds like my chaotic life. :)
Two kids, a husband, three bunnies, a hamster, and a goldfish....ahhhh. What would I do without all them?

XOXO

Princess said...

Glad to hear your doing so well!

betty said...

your boys just missed you so much, Linda, but of course being boys they couldn't say that so they just kept bugging you, LOL; glad you guys had a great visit!! just think you'll blink and it will be Christmas break :)

betty

Allison said...

It is always good when panick subsides and logic prevails. A loaner card and some extra money with love, and everything is back to normal. Have a happy Wednesday. Luv ya!