Monday, January 5, 2009

GRRR

I went to weigh it and they were closed, no power. I was not a happy camper,well ok maybe I was. Dinner tonight (the Fiesta chicken) was excellent. I also made the spanish rice that weight watchers makes, I buy it at the place that I go to meetings at. My son, John, one of the twins, was like "oh man why do we have to have ww food" when he was looking at the box. I didn't tell him that the recipe for the chicken was a ww recipe either! While we were eating he says "the rice is alot better than i thought it was going to be" I said "um hummm" LOL
I guess I will have to run to the meeting after work tomorrow night.

6 comments:

D said...

hope when you weigh in it's what you want :) As for the rice, how much sodium and carbs? Would love a good rice recipe
hugs

betty said...

oh well, you got a night's reprieve LOL! hope tomorrow's weigh in is a good one!

betty

kelly said...

I have tasted some recipes offered from WW and to my suprise they were very good.. unfortunetly I was never able to stick to it... LOL... trying this year though.. didn't make a resolution, didn't want to scare myself..LOL..good luck~
Kelly~

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The holidays are not a time when we can diet. So you won't be the only one that gains, if you do. You may be surprised! One way or the other you're back on track so it'll be fine. Loosing to much too fast isn't good for us anyway.

'On Ya'-ma

Bridgett said...

Well that stinks!
I buy that spanish rice too. It's tasty.

I also like the chicken pasta, but not too crazy about the other one (I forget what it's called).

Anyway, good luck tonight!

XOXO

Happy Being Me said...

Don't ya hate when that happens. I think alot of their recipes are quite tasty. Good luck on your weight in. Take care,
Katie