Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It wasn't horrible but it wasn't wonderful

Well I went to weigh in. I gained .8, I am ok with that. I thought it would be more. I would of loved a loss but I know what I ate this past week and it didn't warrent a loss. I did make it to the gym tonight though. I went on Sunday also. I am hoping to make it there at least 4 times a week. That is my goal.
They have this basket on the front desk at the gym that is filled with little pieces of paper. Each piece has quote on it. So each day that I go to the gym I will post the quote that I got.
Sunday's was "Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
Today's is "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"
If you don't see a quote for more than a few days, call me on it and ask me where it is!!
I am watching the season primere of "the biggest loser" it is really good this season. I am going to go watch it and get inspired.

11 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That tiny bit of gain isn't a worry at all. Considering what you ate...you really did good. Good luck with gathering those quotes for us. 'On Ya'-ma

Tawnya said...

Linda~ You know I slipped last Friday on the soda thing, but I did not beat myself up over it, I just started over on Sat. I have been good this week, and I may have a bit more on Friday when we go out to dinner. It is my treat for doing well all week. The holidays are hard. You did great!!!

Emmi said...

You can do it Linda. I'm sad that I have only lost 4 oz since the end of December but I'm hanging in there. Sooner or later our bodies will catch up.

Missie said...

I need to cut out my mountain dews, but I feel I need the caffeine during the day!

Have a good one today.

Missie said...

I need to cut out my mountain dews, but I feel I need the caffeine during the day!

Have a good one today.

Missie said...

I need to cut out my mountain dews, but I feel I need the caffeine during the day!

Have a good one today.

betty said...

that really isn't that much of a gain and I bet you see it gone next week along with more weight as you get back on track after the holidays; those were good quotes; looking forward to reading more of them as you get them from the gym

enjoy your day

betty

Happy Being Me said...

Rome wasn't built in a day and your doing the right thing by staying focused and motivated. Wishing you the best and looking forward to the quotes. Take care and enjoy,
Katie

Bridgett said...

0.8...that ain't bad, sista-friend. I gained 1.5 pounds this week. LOL

I knew I would. On New Year's Eve I had mexican food (not the WW stuff) and a piece of cheesecake! Then a few days later, I ate a small oreo blizzard. So yea, I totally earned that 1.5 pound gain. No excuses here.

We'll lose it together. :)

XOXO

Linda's World said...

As soon as I get my insurance card for 2009 I'm heading back to Curves. My insurance pays for it & it's just crazy for me to NOT go there. It's a battle...but we're all in it together. Linda in soggy Washington state

Princess said...

.8 isn't bad!! I've been so busy running around, and not eating that I hope I see a loss... lol I know it's not the best method, but it'd be nice! But I know you'll work hard and before ya know it... pounds will be falling off of you!