.gif)
So there was even more snow that fell overnight last night. The ride to work was not to bad but it was scary for me still. Someday I will be used to it again but for now it is still scary. Maybe when the roads are dry again and maybe a little bit of light when I drive in, that might be nice. But until then I will just get through it!
My boss has Sirus(?) radio on his computer here at work and he has on a station that is called 70's on 7. I am loving it. The songs are taking me back to jr. high and high school. I think I need to get this Sirus radio just so I can have that station!
I am going to the new gym tonight right after work. I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow is weigh in so hopefully I will work off a few ounces! LOL I don't care if it is only an ounce lost, at least it will be a loss! Tomorrow after weigh in I am meeting one of my friends at the gym to work out with her there. I think I am going to like having someone with me there a few times a week. Can't talk myself out of going when I have someone waiting there for me.
I was really tried last night, I didn't get anything out for dinner so I am going to have to do some quick thinking to make something that is good for me and something the rest of them will like. Maybe I will just have a Smart ones meal and make Mark and Kristen something else. Not sure yet. As long as I can figure out the points I will be happy.
Well back to work.
11 comments:
Good luck! I may go ahead and weigh in tomorrow too. I haven't decided yet.
We shall see.
XOXO
p.s. We're having WW chicken enchilada's and refried beans tonight. It was supposed to be soup, but I forgot to soak the beans overnight. Whoops! LOL
It is hard driving after an accident but the more you do it the better you will feel. So nice you have a friend working out with you. Good luck on the weigh in.
Take care ! 'On Ya'-ma
Good luck with the new gym! Tell us what you think.
We had satellite radio in a rental car once, and it was pretty cool. I liked a couple of stations that were called Ethel and (I think) Fred. Lots of great 80's alternative rock. I didn't like it enough to pay for it, but DirectTV has some good music stations.
Stay safe and warm!
Hugs, Beth
Working out with a friend is a great idea. Good Luck :o)
I can understand why it would be scary in a car in the snow and ice even if you hadn't been through what you had. I had to laugh at the 70' station thing, I wasn't born until 1980. LOL But you are a very pretty 70's chick. Have a happy Tuesday! : ) Luv ya!
my husband has Sirius in his car and he really likes the variety of channels; I would like that 70s channel too; those and the 80s are the songs I know the best and imagine they are considered "oldies" now; where did the time go???
I think its neat to have a workout buddy! it helps keep one motivated!!
let us know how the new gym is!
betty
One good thing about living in Alabama is that we hardly ever get snow. Today we did have some flurries though!
Connie
Working out with a friend sounds like a great idea. Good luck with the new gym!
I need to get back to the gym!! Having a friend there is good too! Maybe thats what I need to do, get a friend and start dragging them along with me that way I won't make excuses not to go! Hope weigh in went well! I've been really cutting back and trying to eat better, and it's helping, but the exercise part I need to do! Hope your doing well!
I hope you like your new gym!!!
xx
I used to love working out with a friend, just not one that wanted to talk all the time :-).
I noticed you were following my blog and wanted to stop by.....I just started back into the blogging scene and am working my way around slowly, but glad to be in touch. ~Mary
Post a Comment