Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aiden and Layla

And my dear sweet boy is still the funniest boy around. He can make his "grammy" laugh like no other. For some reason he has started calling me "grammy" all on his own. Not sure why, but I don't mind! It is kinda cute.
Isn't he just so cute with Layla! He is so proud of her! I love my grandkids!

6 comments:

betty said...

he's so cute! and he's grown (I know they tend to do that) since the last picture I saw of him

betty

Ken Riches said...

Cute picture of the cousins :o)

Tawnya said...

What adorable pics!!

nancy said...

Cute kids..

Bridgett said...

My cousins used to call their grandmother 'grammy' too! :) I think it's really cute.

Love the picture of them together. Aiden is getting so big!

XOXO

Missie said...

He's a ham for sure! LOL

Have a good weekend.