Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The best thing.............




Is she not just the cutest little baby? Her name is Layla Leigh and she was born on August 3rd. She was 8lbs, 12ounces and 21 inches long. I now have a grandson and a grand daugther. Without a doubt her birth was the highlight of my summer. I have had the pleasure of keeping her overnight twice already and she is just a joy. This past weekend I had both her and Aiden. Aiden is IN LOVE with his cousin Layla. He just dotes on her. I am sure you can look forward to many more pics of both of them!

4 comments:

betty said...

I wondered if your daughter had the baby; I love Layla's name! she's beautiful!

congrats to all :)

betty

Tawnya said...

Look at all that hair!! She is adorable!!

Bridgett said...

She's beautiful!

And we share the same middle name! :) It's even spelled the same. LOL

That head full of dark hair reminds me of Parker when he was born.

Congratulations!!!

Dawn said...

Congrats! Just gorgeous! Love the name! Welcome Layla!

be well...