Sunday, September 19, 2010

This picture is from this year when we were moving John into his new apartment for his junior year. My husband was home for this particular weekend and we had a good time. I miss my boys dearly this year since Mark is gone all week and it leaves me pretty much alone. I am trying to adjust



but it is difficult. I have managed to make a few changes but not enough to really make me feel much better about myself. I have joined weight watchers again. I joined at work this time with a few of my coworkers. It is going fairly well. I also started going back to the gym I only made it three times this week and my goal is four so I fell a little short on that. I will do better next week. I weigh in tomorrow so we shall see how that is.
My nephew is still in the hospital. He came home for a few days and had a relapse and was put back in. He is not doing well but hopefully he will get better. Please say a few prayers for him. My inlaws are both doing well. My MIL has had her 2nd treatment of chemo and this one went much better than the first. For that I am thankful. My FIL has an appointment this week to see if his hole in his head, where they removed the cancer, is healing correctly. Please pray that it is. If it is not then he will have to have surgery to close it and that surgery is quite extensive. My daugther is now back to work and is doing very well.
Unfortunatly my husband is still out of town working and it looks like he will be going to North Carolina to work in December. Not sure on the details yet but I don't like it at all. Please pray that something in Michigan breaks soon so he can come home to work.
I am still not where I want to be with myself. I still have to make some major changes. I am still very unhappy with myself. If you get a chance please say a prayer for me that I can make these changes in my life that I need to. I want my life back.
I did get my office cleaned out yesterday. Now I can sit in here again and watch tv and work on the computer at home. I need to spend more time at home doing the things I need to.
Well it is time for me to get dressed and ready for my day. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Linda~

I will be praying for you and your family. It is very rough here in Michigan and I am very grateful for the job that Doug has, although depending on the day I wish he worked out of state! If you need to talk, I am here to listen... Hugs...

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will be praying too for you and all those in your family.

Lots of Love and Hugs!
'ma'

Ken Riches said...

Hope you can look in the mirror and realize that it is up to you to make the changes you need to make. Every day, do one thing that helps you get to where you want to be.

betty said...

what a cute picture of your boys and Layla! what a sweetie!! it is hard,Linda, when our kids grow up and away from us. It is also hard having your hubby gone too so much of the time. I fear it will be awhile before our economy comes back if it ever does. Keeping you in my prayers; awesome that you are going back to WW and the gym!! I do feel better if I get my eating and exercising under control

betty