I am so happy today! I have the day off work and Mark is coming home for the weekend! I can't wait to see him. We have no big plans but that is ok. Aiden is so excited to see him. I am picking Aiden up and taking him to the airport with me this evening, he wants to be the first to see his Papa! Not sure what else the weekend will hold but it will be good. He will go back to NC very early Monday morning but the good news this time is we leave for Florida on Thursday night! Yes it is time for a short vacation. We will be there till Tuesday. Kristen will be going with us and we will be going to Disney. I have not been there in years and I am looking forward to it. The weather channel says it will be nice there! I can't wait! Well off to do some house cleaning and to eat breakfast. I am starving! Have a great day!
4 comments:
I know you will be enjoying your weekend, Linda!! And next week's trip to Disney/Florida should be fun too! Always good to get away to warmer weather! take care of yourself and have lots of fun making wonderful memories!
betty
Enjoy your weekend and the vacation too. On the news last night I saw that Orlando was 80 degrees. Sounds great to me!
Sounds like a well deserved break.
Loved the picture of you two with the bech behind you. Have a good week.
Post a Comment