
Good Morning! I am amazed that I am up. Well not really that I am up now at almost 9am but I have been up since 6am. I am on call this weekend at work and I got a call at 6am and could not go back to sleep. Figures. I am going to get a massage at 11:30 so that will be nice. I also have to get my butt to the gym today. I am thinking I should wait till later this afternoon or maybe I will go right after my massage. Work all the toxins out with a massage and then a workout. And then home to crash. No that won't happen. Aiden is here this weekend, he would never let me fall asleep that early. He is still sleeping right now. He went to sleep with is Dad last night but he must of woke up in the middle of the night and come into our room. When I woke up this morning he was between Mark and I. Mark had to work today so he was up and out shortly after I got up.
Mark and I are supposed to take Aiden to the show tonight. We wanted to take him to see that new 3D movie Coroline or something like that but I read i someones journal that you should not take children under 8 to it. I am not sure why, does anyone know why? I will have to check that out and maybe we will take him to see Hotel for Dogs. He just wants the candy and popcorn in the kids meal thing at the show anyways!!! LOL that was the first thing he asked about when we asked him if he wanted to go! Tomorrow I want to go see New in Town. Not with Aiden. I was supposed to go last weekend but didn't make it so now I want to go this weekend. My daugther is doing really well. She is now 13 weeks pregnant. She wants a boy, I want a girl! I told her to just have one of each and give me the girl!! LOL! She told me if it was twins she was going to really give me one! She has an ultrasound the beginning of next month and will find out then what the sex of the baby is. If it is a girl her name is going to be Layla Lindsay and if it is a boy his name will be Chase. They have not picked out a middle name for a boy yet. I like both names.
So what do you all think she is having?
Well I am off to start some laundry. Have a great day and I will tell you what we end of seeing today!
8 comments:
Hi...
Nice blog...!
The Dark Planet ©
Two movies in one weekend, you must like popcorn :o)
Sounds like a fun weekend to me!
Hmmm...I'm going to guess girl. I don't know why, but I'm having girl vibes. Plus, I like the name Layla. ;)
XOXO
I really never cared if it was a boy or girl as both are blessings for sure. Enjoy your Saturday!
I just read the reviews for that movie and imo it's not appropriate for any age, I sent you the link for it. I hope you have not or do not take him to see it. It sounds absolutely awful.
Also as for your daughter, I have to say no clue the names are great, imo as long as she likes them that's all that matters!!!! Girl or boy you know she'll adore this baby and love her/him more than she EVER imagined!!!!
healthy baby, doesn't matter if its a boy or girl! Like Christy said, he or she will be equally loved and spoiled! I do like the girl's name though!!
have fun this weekend with the little guy!
betty
Sounds like a fun weekend.
A little girl would be wonderful!!
xx
Post a Comment