Well I have been gone for a bit again. I have been doing some commenting here and there but haven't posted anything! I signed on today to make an entry and saw that it says I am not following any blogs. How in the world did that happen? Does anyone know how I can find the spot that shows what blogs I was following? It still shows my followers but it doesn't show the blogs I follow? I might have to reset all that huh?
Well things have been ok here. Robbie is doing really well. He goes back to the dr. on the 20th of April and I guess we will find out more about his condition when we do go. So far his blood pressure has been high every time we have taken it so I think he will need to be put on blood pressure meds. I was hoping that would not be the case.
I am leaving for Canada this afternoon. One of my girlfriends lives there and I am going over to spend the night there. We are going to the Windsor Casino to see the Temptations. It ought to be fun! A night out is always fun. I will be back tomorrow to spend the rest of the weekend with Aiden. I am looking forward to that also.
I am still going to weight watchers and still loving it. Not sure if I told you all or not but I did get my first 10 pound ribbon! I was so excited about that ribbon!
My daughter had her ultrasound on the 10th and she is having a little girl!! Woot Woot!! I am so excited. A grand daugther!! Her name is Layla Leigh. She is due on August 8th. Amanda and Zac are both very excited. They had both said they wanted a boy but as soon as they found out they were having a girl they went all "girly mushy!" LOL! Manda is already calling her a little princess. Hummmm...if she is anything like her mommy, she might not be the little princess type, more like a tomboy! I will love her no matter what!
Well I guess I better get myself to the gym and then get showered and packed for my overnight trip!!
5 comments:
Hey, I don't think I got your update on Google Reader. I wonder if that has anything to do with your missing blogs? I use Reader for the blogs I follow, but they also should appear on your Dashboard.
Glad to hear you're doing well. Missed you!
Hugs, Beth
Sometimes this happens to me but I just it & when I sign back in all is fine.
how exciting with a little girl!! lots of frilly dresses and loads of love for sure!! bet all can't wait until August!
enjoy your mini getaway; the concert sounds like it will be a good one
betty
Hope you enjoy your mini getaway; the concert sounds like it will be a good one
My blogger does that every once in a while too...usually, if I just refresh, it pops back up.
My middle name is Leigh too. :) Congrats on the granddaughter!!!
Also, so proud of you for sticking with your WW. I'm still trucking along, barely losing any weight at all, but not gaining either. Plateau's suck.
Hope you had fun in Canada!
XOXO
Post a Comment