Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know about a new blog that has been started. I am older that most of these girls by 20 years but I have to tell you that the things they talk about are things that I still think about. It may be in a different content (like they are talking about thier children, but I am thinking about my grandchildren) but we all have the same goals in mind. And never forget that someday they will be in my shoes, we can't stop time. These girls have been more then welcoming to me and some of them I depend upon for support in many areas of my life (Bridgett, for weight loss support!) I have not been a reader of all of them but they are all on my list of "all the time readers " now. I hope you check them out, no matter what your age. We have all been there and no matter how much we wishe it wasn't true, we will all be where I am now at some time.
I didn't have the "support" of online freinds when I was raising my children, although it would of been such a huge help, so now I hope to help those that do have it!!
Oh yea just for a little FYI, I still love and WEAR Victoria's Secret's!!!
Here is the link to this new blog, I hope all of us "older" women can go over and give some advice!!!http://thechicchatgirls.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Life would have been different I'm sure if we'd had the internet when our children were young. I am older than you are and find online friends are very valuable too.
Awww...thank you for the pimp out, Linda! LOL
Also...how is WW going for you? I'm in such a rut lately. I can't seem to get out of the 80's!
I've lost 87 pounds, but I bounce around. ::sigh::
I hate plateaus.
XOXO
Yes, online friends are VERY important aren't they?? You are important to me :) I don't know much about weight loss for the exception that I NEED to lose weight LOL no idea how to start though ~ it can be overwhelming. (((Hugs))) Teresa
Hello, THANKS OR THE PROMO :) I LOVE Sangria yummy, so I must read this blog :) Nice to meet ya! Cassie
Post a Comment