Well the camper is put away for the winter and I will be home in the evenings and on the weekends now. I always hate it when it is time to put the camper away for the winter but I do enjoy being able to spend more time at home. It also gives me alot more time for the computer. We do not have internet at the camper so I don't get to do much on the computer while we are there. Kinda sad to say but I miss the computer when I don't get to use it as much. I will enjoy getting around to everyone's blogs and finding out what has been going on in your worlds over the summer.
My twins are back at school now. Both are doing really well. Josh is running really well, it seems that each time he has a race he is making a new PR. John is doing well also. He is working at Subway to make some extra money for the little extras that Mom just can't seem to afford after paying the college bill for two! He also ran the Detroit Free Press marathon with me. He blew me away of course like I knew he would but he ran alot faster than I anticipated. He finished in 3:59:10, which for a first marathon is amazing! I was very proud of him.
Robbie has moved back home. He lost his job and was unable to pay his rent so he came back home. Not sure how much he is enjoying it but............you know how that goes! He is hoping to start school in January and that would make me happy if he did.
Jeremy is doing really well. He will graduate from his CAD/CAM course in December. He actually fell in love with this program and has done extreamly well. His letters of reccomendation from his instructors are impressive. I asked Jeremy if he made them up himself and forces his instructors to put their names on them! (I was only kidding!) After all the messed up things that boy has gone through and the messes that he got himself into I am very proud of him for cleaning up his ways and applying himself to something he truly loves. I think that having Aiden did wonders for him. He loves being a dad. Aiden is doing wonderful also. He started kindegarten in September. He seems to like school but he doesn't like getting up in the morning. He is growing so big!
Amanda is doing well. She went back to work in October after being off for 8 weeks after having Layla. She would love to be a stay at home Mom but that won't happen until after Zac finishes school. Zac goes to school during the day and Manda works in th evenings so Layla does not have to go to daycare. And she comes and spends the night with Grandma often too! Her and Aiden love to share the "big" bed at my house! That means they love to steal Grandma's king size bed!
Mark and I have been doing well also. We went to Talladega again this year to see my BFF Linda at the Nascar races. It was cold and wet this year and there was ALOT of mud around but we managed to enjoy ourselves. Mark did get sick while we were there and he stayed sick for almost a week after but he is better now. My sister and Linda both got sick to.
Well I guess that is enough for now. I must go catch up on some journals!
7 comments:
glad everyone is doing good, Linda! WTG for the boys doing well in school and for Robbie maybe starting school come January and for Jeremy's achievements! so glad little Layla doesn't have to be in day care; it is hard these days not to be a stay at home mom; glad that the schedules work out so Amanda can work and not worry about Layla in day care
and of course I know you do enjoy holding a baby and spending time with both of your grandchildren
betty
I know how it feels closing up the camper and all but the home time is needed right now getting ready for the holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years will come so quick we'll hardly know where the time went. I'm expecting a new grand babe this month too. That will make 12 now and one more coming in March 2010. Good to hear from you. 'On Ya'-ma
I have missed you lady :)
Sounds like everything is going well in your world. I'm glad. :)
Welcome back. Sorry you the camping is done.
Sounds like everyone is doing well!! I actually saw the campus of Saginaw Valley State from the road of course! I was impressed! Very pretty....
Hi Miss Linda! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment