My sister in law called me last night to tell me that the doctors office had called that morning and asked for her to come in to talk to the dr. about her biopsy results. They asked her not to come alone. Carol called Mike (her husband) and together they went to find out what was wrong.
She has breast cancer. :(
I am so sad. I do not want her to have to go through all that she is going to have to go through. Surgery, radiation and chemo.
Please keep her and our family in your prayers.
I will keep you updated
10 comments:
Linda, it was nice to hear from you again. Sorry for the sad news on your sister. She is in my prayer. I am sure she'll be fine. Take care! Nancy
Definitely will be praying and remember GOD knew these results long before any dr...this will be for his GLORY, even though all you may see is the dark, dark storm. Much love
Oh Linda, I am so sorry about your friend. I will keep her in my prayers. I will also add her to my prayer list. Hugs to you...
I'll be sending healing energies her way, Linda. So sorry to hear this news. :(
I am so sorry to hear of the sad news.. keeping her in my prayers.. praying that she finds the courage and the strength... to help her through this..
Kelly
Oh I am so sorry to hear the news. The only good thing I can share at this point is that I have a dear friend that has undergone a double mastectomy and has survived and gone many years now without any cancer coming back. She's also had 2 open heart surgeries and today is still doing fine. It is amazing what modern medicine can do with cancer these days. Keep the faith and never give up there is still much hope and blessings in each day. Cancer is devastating if we let it be. But it can be overcome. I've two dear ones in my own family that faced the big C 10 years ago and are now cancer free and living full lives too. I will be praying!
My thoughts go out to your whole faimily.
Linda, I am so sorry to hear this. Thankfully there are so many new treatments out there & new ones are coming along all the time. I'll be remembering her & the rest of the family in my prayers. Linda in Washington state
My sister is a cancel survivor just last spring, and my cousin this week went for a double mastectomy, I am not much of a prayer but my thoughts are with your family. On the good side Breast Cancer nowadays is not a death sentence. I truly hope that everything goes well.
Post a Comment