Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life

Sometimes life is just so overwhelming to me. There is so much going on in my life that is so good and so much that is going on that is so bad. All the bad is overruling the good at this point and I am truly distraught. Not sure what I need to do to make things better, not sure where to turn. Not sure if I could even explain if I had to. I am such an awful person.

7 comments:

Tawnya said...

Linda, you are not an awful person. Everyone gets overwhelmed sometimes. That is why your friends are here, to help. Miss you. Hugs

nancy said...

wow, hope thing will go well with you. DId I miss something here? Haven't seen you posted in a while. Have a good week. Nancy

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there! This too shall pass, it always does. (( Hugs))

Missie said...

First.......your not a bad person. Second, we all go thru bad times and there's always a rainbow on the other side. Sending you loads of hugs.

Missie said...

First.......your not a bad person. Second, we all go thru bad times and there's always a rainbow on the other side. Sending you loads of hugs.

Ken Riches said...

Things go in cycles, hope this one is almost over for you and things start looking up. Hang in there.

Princess said...

Hi Linda, I haven't talked to you in a while, but I just wanted to say that I hope all is well your way and that you and your family are doing great and enjoying the summer!