Well it has been a really long time since I have written. Lots of changes have been had in this house since I last wrote.
Mark came home from North Carolina in February. My son soon followed in April. I now have all my children and grand children back in Michigan.
My son and my husband have both been working full time since their return.
My oldest son has gotten engaged and is will be getting married December 1st in Las Vegas. My husband, myself, Kristen (daugther), and Aiden (grandson, son of son that is getting married!) will all be traveling to Las Vegas together along with the bride and groom. My oldest daugther, Amanda and her Zac will be coming the day before the wedding. The brides parents and some of her family members will be going also. It is going to be a wonderful time.
Amanda and Zac just moved into a new place that is much closer to me. I now pick my grand daugther (Layla) up several nights a week after work and take her back to my house until Mom or Dad gets off work and comes to pick her up. We are both enjoying this time together.
Sometimes I wonder why I never seem to have the time to write here like I used to. I enjoyed it so much when I did it regularly. I waste so much time on other things that I really don't enjoy doing as much. I am going to start doing some things that I have stopped doing as much as I used to (as long as it was something I enjoyed and now miss) and give up the things that have taken the place as fillers, that I do not enjoy as much.
I need to make some changes to get back to where I was when I was happiest.
2 comments:
Sounds like good times. Glad to see a post...
That is a beautiful family picture. For some reason, though I cannot make out the words in your post though. It's good to see a post from you. I'll try later to see if the words show up. Some sort of computer thing I suppose
Post a Comment