Sunday, February 8, 2009

So we didn't go to the show

Well we didn't end up going to the show. After reading the reviews of the movie we decided that it would not be a good movie to take Aiden to. We couldn't find anything playing that was good at all. So we ended up taking him to "Build a Bear". Aiden had a wonderful time there. He made a labrador that he named "Tiger". He also got a Detroit Tigers outfit for Tiger to wear! We also stopped at "Mrs. Fields" to get a frosted cookie for Aiden. Well Mark wanted something, Jeremy wanted something and Aiden wanted something, what's a girl to do.............I got something too. I am sure my points for the month are gone on that one! Grrr. I am so impressionable, going along with the crowd. But Oh man was it good. I really haven't even looked in the book to see if Mrs. Fields is in there. I am afraid. I think I will just have to head to the gym and workout extra to get it off before weigh in on Tuesday night! LOL! We also went out to eat but I did good there. Chicken breast.
I am making another new recipe tonight. I will post the recipe and let you know how it was after we eat tonight.
I also really excited because tonight is the night that they reveal the new Dancing with the Stars cast for this year! That is my favorite show! I am really looking forward to seeing if the rumors are true about who will be in the new cast.
Well I am off to the gym to work off all those extra points, I hope. Have a great afternoon.

6 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Sorry the show did not work out, but glad you are off to get a work out :o)

Beth said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend with Aiden! Did he learn to do Ken's Nutwood Happy Dance? LOL

You may have fallen off the horse at Mrs. Fields, but hop back on!

Hugs, Beth

Bridgett said...

A cookie doesn't hurt every once in a while. :)

Sounds like a fun weekend! Sorry you had to miss the movie though.

XOXO

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It does sound like fun. I went to build a bear once and was amazed at all the bear stuff they had. That should have been fun! I'm sure a cookie won't hurt a bit. It's all the rest that counts!

betty said...

I think Build a Bear is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon! they have so many cute things there!! glad Aidan found something he enjoyed making!!!

one cookie won't hurt you! its like I read somewhere, one cookie doesn't make us fat, one piece of candy doesn't either, etc its the MANY of something that does; it was a nice treat for the afternoon of fun!

betty

Gillie said...

I miss the days of Build a Bear. Griffin is already too old (he told me it was for babies!). :(

One cookie is not the end of the world. At least you enjoyed it!
xx