Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday morning

Sunday mornings are always very quiet at my house. It is quieter than normal today since my husband is gone away for the weekend to a chili cookoff, so he isn't around the house at all. I can usually hear him doing things around the house but not today. Yesterday was a very quiet day as well. I got up around 8am and started cleaning up the house. There were 10 girls that ended up staying the night Friday night. The party was so much fun! We didn't get to ice skate since we had had so much warmer weather and rain, it made the ice on the lake all pitted and you can't ice skate on pitted ice unless you want to break a leg or something! The hot tub did get used a great deal though. And we danced and ate and laughed until our stomaches hurt!














This one is me and Joanne and my little baby Maggie.

















This one is me and some of the girls that I camp with. The one on the far left is my sister in law, Carol. She is beautiful isn't she?














This one is of my sister, Anne, my sister in law Teresa, my niece Mary, me and then on the floor is my sister Kathy!
We had a riot! I can't believe how much we all laughed. The drinks that I found in the More magazine that I made we awesome! They were all very "martini" type drinks. Apple, grape and blueberry. Now I just have to wait till August to have the "girls weekend" Last year that one was such a hit that everyone is coming again this year and they are all bringing friends with them. That one is a whole weekend thing. I have to take my vacation the week of that one so I have the whole weekend to recover. We have that one at the camper and everyone stays from Friday to Sunday. We plan out the meals and everything! So much fun. This year it is August 14, 15, and 16th. So make your plans to join us now!!
Time to get ready for church. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Sugar said...

looks like you all had a great time!
loved the pics, ty for sharing.
huggies...

- said...

I'm so glad that you had a great weekend with the girls....Some of that food looks really good!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It looks like a great time was had by all. August at the camper sounds wonderful too! I'm counting down the days til I'll be seeing mine again for sure.
Have a great Sunday! 'On Ya'-ma

Sharlene said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Sounds like it was a blast Friday! (Hugs)Indigo

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like a great time.

Chili cookoff, Hubby must have a great recipe :o)

Bridgett said...

Sounds like so much fun!
Loved all the pictures. You guys looked so happy.

And a blueberry martini sounds fab!

XOXO

IndigoSunMoon said...

How fun!!!! I'm so glad you had that time together!!!
Lovish!
Connie

Beth said...

Looks like a great time!

Gillie said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!
xx