
Tonight was weigh in at Weight Watchers and I was a happy camper again this week. I had a 2.4 pound loss this week. That is the largest amount I have lost in a single week so far. I was very happy with that. I want that 10% goal thingy, I think it is a key chain, not sure but I want it.
Tonight I am making the spaghetti pizza that Bridgett had posted on her blog. It is in the oven as I write and I have to say it looks mighty tasty.
I have been busy today getting ready for the party on Friday night. The house is getting clean and I have the food all purchased. It should be so much fun. Tonight after dinner
I am just going to sit back and relax. I have been reading quite a bit lately. I am still hooked on Jodi's books. I have read The Pact, My sisters keeper and I am currently reading 19 minutes. I really like these books. I am also reading another book at the same time. It is a weight watchers book, stories from people who have already lost weight on the weight watchers program. I like that one too, it keeps me motivated!
I think it is getting close to dinner time. The timer should be going off on the oven at any time. I will let you all know how it was!
9 comments:
Congrats on another great week! Keep it up!
WTG Linda! that is awesome with the weight loss this week!! I'll have to look for that book (19 minutes) hadn't heard of it. I do like her writing
keep up the good work!!!
betty
I'm so glad you had a good weigh in. Little by little you'll reach your goal. I haven't read any of those books but just finished The Friday Night Knitting Club. It was good enought that I bought the 2nd one that follows it too. I'm always reading something. Have a great Wednesday! 'On Ya'-ma
Excellent, excellent!
You're doing so well!
I've been having a bit of a rough patch. I'm still eating well, but I seem to have plateaued. I knew it was bound to happen, but it still stinks.
Still, I will push forward. :)
I hope you guys liked the Spaghetti Pizza! Doug LOVED it. I thought it was pretty tasty too.
BTW, I have My Sister's Keeper...just haven't had a chance to read it yet. Right now I'm too involved in my TrueBlood series. LOL
XOXO
Great Jobe ~ Congratulations. I just found our new library and felt like I lost my mind - I found so many wonderful reads. Enjoy and have fun,
Katie
Congrats on the weight loss! Enjoy your evening.
Congrats, keep up the great work :o)
Congrats on your weight loss
I'll have to check out the spaghetti pizza recipe!! :)
xx
Post a Comment