It is very quiet here at my house tonight. My husband is gone for the evening to a Union meeting. Plumbers union meetings do not sound so very exciting to me but they seem to love it! I am sure they wouldn't like my meetings about operating rooms either though. I am used to quiet around here but not quiet as in nothing! Mark is usually here sitting with me watching tv while I play on the computer. It is kinda relaxing. I didn't even have to make dinner tonight, just popped a smartone into the microwave and enjoyed!
I have a baby shower to attend this weekend. The lady that I work with, the one that is my right hand at work, is having twin grand daughters. The baby shower is this weekend. Her daugther must be getting big now. She is due in the beginning of June. I remember when I was that pregnant with John and Josh. Can we say "miserable" ??? LOL! I didn't think my stomach could stretch that far but it sure did. Amazing that it went back to it's orginal size afterwards. Having a baby is pretty miraculous stuff! Speaking of that...........my daugther is doing really good. She is 21 weeks now. Over half way there. I can't wait to meet my little Layla! I am sure to drive each and every one of you away by the time she is born. You all be sick of hearing about it! I will try not to do that!
We also have a benefit to go to on Sunday. I know I wrote about my girlfriend that we camp with in the summer, that had a stroke this past winter. That is who the benefit is for. She is doing good but she will never be the same again I am afraid. She is still in a wheelchair and has lots of motor skill problems. I am not sure if they will be able to come camping this summer or not. We would have to figure out a way of getting her in and out of the camper. The guys are all working on ideas for that. Maybe they will all have come up with something and will tell us when we are all at the benefit on sunday. That would be nice. I keep praying.
I have a dr. appointment tomorrow morning so I get to sleep in for a little bit but then I have to head straight into work after the appointment. I am hoping for a less hectic day tomorrow. We have had one hell of week. Just so many mistakes being made by the employees lately. To busy and going to fast but we are all so stressed to get things done and ready for the next patient. It's a viscious cycle.
Well I am going to get ready to watch Grey's. I just love that show. And then it is off to bed. I need my beauty sleep!!
7 comments:
hehe I couldn't quite get past the plummers union ... I wanna know what they talk about during those meetings? Hopefully it isn't all shitty. HAHAHA sorry I couldn't help it ... and hope that doesn't offend anyone.
Brandi : )
Ken has his long outage hours going on now, and his day off is Wednesday, so he was at home with me that day. It's so quiet here during the weekdays...I said, "Isn't it nice and peaceful?" I love it!
Hugs, Beth
Quiet and Peaceful are always wonderful states of being aren't they?
I love the silence of this house (for the exception of Lares, Draco and Kizmet making noises) when C. isn't here lol. She HAS to have something on all the time, music, tv, something ~ I put my foot down when it comes time to sleeping though. NO TV when we go to bed!!!
Hugs* Teresa
Every evening is like that at my house. I don't have to cook unless I really want to and usually don't. The microwave gets used more at my house than the stove for sure. Hope your Friday is a great one! 'On Ya'-ma
Oh I long for some "Me Quite Time". Hoping your weekend treats you good. Take care,
Katie
Plumbers union meetingd do not sound so very exciting.
Ha Ha Ha. I really can't see it, but glad he enjoys them.
The quiet is good for you, until there is too much of it.
I hate baby showers & I always beg off. Horrible, but oh so true.
~Mary
Enjoy the quiet. I know I sure do. LOL
Have a good weekend, lovey.
XOXO
Post a Comment