Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday

Sunday's are my favorite days. They always seem to be so relaxed. Not sure why I think that since Sundays are usually my cleaning days. Aiden has been here this weekend. I just love having him here. He is so funny. He is finally becoming a good eater. Getting Aiden to eat a full meal before was like pulling teeth. He likes to eat now. This morning I made him pancakes and bacon and he ate it all! 3 pancakes and 2 pieces of bacon. That was alot for him!
Mark and Aiden have been outside all morning. They are putting the dock and the pontoon in today. I am amazed that he is putting it in today. The ice just broke up and melted last weekend. That water has got to be freezing! He is wearing a wet suit but jeezzz. He always wants to be the first one on the lake to put everything in the water. And no Aiden is not in the water. He did come in a little while ago and tell me he wanted his bathing suit so he could go swimming in the lake. Um No Aiden that isn't going to happen for a few more months! He pouted and went back out with his coat and hat and gloves on! Not his bathing suit!
I had a great time over in Canada with my girlfriend. We went to see the Four Tops and the Temptations at the Windsor Casino. The Four Tops were really good but the Temptations were really bad. We left after they had done only four songs. Sometimes not having the orginals doens't work and this was one of those times. There is only 1 of the orginal Four tops but they sounded good. All of the men that replaced the ones that are deceased are realated to the ones who are gone. I am not sure about the Temptations though. We went out to eat for dinner before the show. We also went out to eat for breakfast before I left to come home. So now it is time to get back to eating good. Will have to weigh in on Tuesday and suffer the for the bad eating I did! I do know it is coming though so it won't be a shock to me.
Tomorrow is back to work. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you had such a good time, even though the Temptations weren't very good. Yeah, sometimes you need to just hang it up.

Hugs, Beth

Ken Riches said...

Glad you had a nice time in Windsor, but sorry that the entertainment was only partially good.

betty said...

this was weird Linda because it says you wrote this on Sunday but it only showed up on my Dashboard today (along with your previous entry); weird!

sorry the concert with the Temptations wasn't all that good, but at least you got away to spend some time with a friend :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad you had a good break with your friends. Sundays are great but end way too soon. Hope your week is a great one. 'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Relaxing cleaning days.
Okay ;-0
I cannot really explain why the word pontoon(and I do know what it means) always sounds dirty to me.
Hope "back to work" wasn't too terrible after fun in Canada and all that "relaxing" cleaning..
~Mary

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice time in Windsor

Bridgett said...

Brr...all that icey cold water makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Glad you had fun in Canada!

XOXO