Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OOPS

So I saw the link that you use to import your aol journal to blogger. So I did it. Only thing is, it imported it to a new journal on blogger! Oh well at least it is all saved even if it isn't on this one. I will continue on here.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Linda, that's actually my plan, too, then I'll just link the old journal on my new blog!

Beth

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

How in the world did you do it. I followed the link and couldn't find the directions. I wouldn't mind if it was a new one. I'd figure something out. Ugh, I'm such a dunce. HUGS

Louise *Star Dust* said...

Hi, so happy to find you here!

Linda said...

I decided to make the AOL journals private, like a secret diary of my past! LOL! I hadn't thought of that until they didn't go into my current one...I took it as a sign :) I was just so happy that they seemed to transfer so easily.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Tawnya said...

It was pretty easy.... I have to admit, for AOL. I went and got my own bookshelf, btw... Loved yours!!