Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photobucket">Photobucket" border="0" alt="" />

Well I finally got it fixed! For some reason I did not have a tab that said layouts, it said template. When I would click on it, it would tell me that I need to upgrade to layouts but when I clicked on it it wouldn't do anything. For some reason when I got home and tried it at home it let me do it on this computer. Who knows! But it is fixed and i am happy!

7 comments:

Emmi said...

cute tag

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is a grand feeling when we accomplish something ! 'On Ya'-ma

Tawnya said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! Are you an angel too, if so we are having a get together this Sat!! .. If you want to know where email me and I will send you the address... Yeah, I am not that far away!!

D said...

found ya :)

Teresa said...

great job :) ((Hugz)) Teresa

Happy Being Me said...

It's fun just playing around with all the different gadgets. Enjoy your day,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag.