Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello

I have been having a very good week so far. I had to work on Monday and Tuesday and it was fairly busy. Lots of things going on there besides the business of the schedule but also with personal issues with employees. Life is complicated sometimes. I was off yesteday and today. My sister is in town from florida and we have been spending time together. It is always fun. My brothers and both my sisters and our families went out to eat last night. There were alot of us and I almost felt sorry for the waitress but she did an awesome job and we all had a great time. I will post a pic of all of us later. I haven't gotten them on my computer yet.
Tomorrow I go to court for the accident that I was in in January. I am very nervous about it. Not sure what to expect, I just know that it was not my fault and I need to fight the ticket. So we shall see what happens. Wish me luck.
I didn't lose weight at weigh in this week but I didn't gain either so I was happy with that. I had alot of extras that I should not of had the past week so......you get what you work for I guess! This week will be different. I have been staying within my points range!
I am hoping to be able to go to Kentucky next weekend to see Linda. My BFF that lives in Florida. Her husband is working in Kentucky and she is going to visit him. It is exactly in between our two houses so we are trying to figure it out. I can't wait!
I am going to keep my fingers crossed till I found out if we get to go or not!
Well the dryer stopped so I better go switch clothes around. Have a great day.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Fingers crossed for your court date!

Glad to hear you're having such a good time with family!

B.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'll say a prayer that all goes well with your court date. Nice you are able to spend that quality time with your family and your friend this weekend too! It's wonderful that you've maintained and not gained. That is great!
With extra company and all .
'On Ya'-ma

Bridgett said...

Hoping your court appearance goes well!

Congrats on no weight gain. :)

XOXO

Ken Riches said...

Good luck in court and keeping fingers crossed you get to go to KY.

kelly said...

Good luck with your court date.. keeping my fingers crossed.
Kelly~

Missie said...

Wishing you lots of luck with the court date.

betty said...

just tell the truth in court and you'll do okay, Linda; so glad you got together with your family; that is so important to keep in touch with them

staying the same with weight is a good thing!

betty

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your court date