Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Sunday


Today was a very quiet day again. I went to church this morning and then I took Jeremy, Kristen and Jackie out to breakfast. That was the extent of my day! I took a two hour nap though. I am feeling much better that is for sure. I hope I still feel this good tomorrow morning when I get up for work. I am going to go to bed early tonight also. I usually stay up way to late and am dragging all the next day. I am going to try to get to bed earlier from now on. I am running on empty most of the time and that is not good.
I have my lunch all packed for tomorrow and the coffee pot is set. My clothes are all laid out so I am ready for the morning.
I am taking Kristen to visit my inlaws tomorrow night for a little while. They love it when I bring her over there. Not sure what is for dinner tomorrow night yet but I will come up with something I am sure!
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you had a restful Sunday. It does help you to have a better start on Monday. I hope it's a great one for you.