Saturday, January 15, 2011


Well I can say that this has been a very difficult week for me. Work was stressful and I miss my husband very much. I only got to exercise one day. That wasn't so good but I did follow my eating plan. I still have a cold and cough which I just can't seem to shake.
I have been watching movies and relaxing all day today. No grandkids this weekend, just resting and doing whatever I want.
I bought a book Sunday at the bookstore. It was on the clearance rack for real cheap. It is called 501 movies you need to see! I will see how many I get through in the next two years that hubby is gone. So far I have watched two.
Top Gun, always loved this one and after watching it again this week I have to say I still love it. The other one I watched that was in the book was Saturday Night Live. Now I have to tell you that when this movie came out I went to see it several times cuz I loved it so much. Today I didn't think it could possibly be the same movie I loved so much. It was almost comical. Seeing John Travolta dancing away like that was just amusing! My how times have changed and apparently how much I myself have changed!!
I had been given two movies for Christmas and I had not watched one of them yet, Sex in the City 2, I watched that today also. It was cute. I love Sex in the City. This one was not in the book. I also watched What happens in Vegas, with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kuschner. That one was kinda cute also.
I am setting up my NetFlix so I can get the movies that are on the list. Pretty silly but I have way to much time on my hands!
Well I will write more tomorrow, hopefully I will be in a better mood.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you took a day to rest. It sounds like you needed it for sure. Hope that cold is gone soon. Take care!