Sunday, January 2, 2011


So part of my plan for the year is to take better care of myself. The first part of that is to get at least some form of exercise each day. For someone who has run 5 marthons and one half marathon I am WAY out of shape. I know that if I make some big life changing resoloution I won't stick to it. I will get frustrated and give up. So starting little. Just some form of exercise each day. Yesterday it was walking on the beach. Lots! It was warm out there and the ocean was wonderful to see. I love being around the ocean. I am thankful that when I go visit Mark I will be able to see it each time I go. Which means about once a month or once every two months I will get some time at the ocean. Something to look forward to. When we first got there, there was alot of snow on the ground still. It was gone by Thursday. Friday and Saturday it was very warm out. I even saw the sun!
Tonight I will be putting on some warm clothes and going for a walk in the neighborhood. I am hoping for 20 minutes to half an hour.
We drove 9 hours today to complete our drive home. I managed to get the Christmas decorations and the tree down today also. I did vacuum part of the floor. So many needles. I didn't finish it all but I am done for the day. Tomorrow is back to the grind at work but I will be able to finish up the vacuuming and put the furniture back where it belongs tomorrow night. And if not, well then it will still be there Tuesday night! I hope you all have a wonderful day getting back to your normal schedules tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Hard to believe the holiday is over and the new year of work starts tomorrow :o(

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The beach has always been my favorite place to be. I'm glad you got to enjoy it. Have a great Monday!