Monday, January 3, 2011

Well I almost forgot to make my post for the day! I am worn out. It is hard getting used to getting up in the morning at 4:30 am after having 10 days off! I am very glad I have a job to go to each day no matter how difficult it is to get up to go to in the morning!
Today I took my lunch with me to work. Grilled chicken breast and endamme salad. Very good and healthy. After work I came home and made dinner for the twins and myself. Beef tips with noodles and gravy. They loved it. It was good but I only had a small serving. Then off to the gym I went. 45 minutes on the treadmill. My legs and butt are now killing me! So it is off to bed with me. A nice early night. I think it's what I need.

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your got some good rest and are ready for another day. I remember just how hard it would be to go back to work and Mondays were always the busiest days of the week for me too. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like a healthy start to the year.

Missie said...

Happy belated New Year!