Day 2 was a success as well. I wasn't so sure it was going to be. I really did not want to do that 30 minutes of exercise! I finally got out my 21 day fix total body cardio dvd out and did it at about 7:30 at night. After I did it I felt really good about the day. I had eaten great all day and after getting the exercise in I was so happy! I know it is only two days complete but it has been a long time since I have accomplished two complete days. I feel better already. Not sure if I really am feeling better or if the feeling of accomplishing it is what is making me feel better. I am not sure it matters. My husband had to work late last night at a shut down so I was not able to have pictures taken but he is going to do them tonight for me. I am scared to post them! But I must do that so I will know where I started at!
My food is planned out for the day. It is packed up in my bag and ready to head out to work. Just stay out of the cafeteria and I will be good!
I am off to start my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment