Sunday, July 10, 2016

So I know this challenge says 7 days but we are doing it for 30. Today is day 1. I have my food planned for today.  I will sit down today and plan my meals for the next 30 days.  I will have to go shopping today to get the rest of my food for this week.
I weighed myself this morning, 179.4.  I am hoping for a 8 pound loss this month. 2 pounds per week is what I am told is a safe weight loss.
I am removing facebook from my phone.  If I meet my goals for the day, I will be able to access facebook from my laptop.  If  I don't I will not be on facebook that day.  But I will post in here. If I don't make my goal for the day my post will probably be nice and short!  LOL!
I am going to go to Dicks Sporting Goods and buy myself a fitbit today.  I will make sure to get in the 10,000 steps per day.  But I will be doing 30 minutes of exercise a day, elliptical, 21 day fix video, something, not just the steps. I will also get some before pictures on here and I will post ones for each month after until I reach my goal.  Total amount of weight loss is undetermined at this time.  I just want to feel better and be healthy again. 
I know I have tried this many times.  This time I have a plan in place that is for the full 30 days.  My mind is in a better place now.  I feel confidant that I can achieve this!
So here's to feeling great and living a healthier life!

No comments: