Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Still going good!

Day 3 was a success as well.  I did the 21 day fix upper body video.  Eating went well again.  I drank all of my water yesterday plus some but that is probably because it was so hot and my body needed it.  Maybe I will get used to drinking that much daily since it is going to stay hot for awhile.  Then it won't be as difficult to keep up the habit since I am used to it. 
Mark took my pictures last night so I have to up load them and post them.
Today may be a challenge for me at work.  We are having a baby shower for one of the girls in the department.  A lot of the food they are bringing I am not able to have.  I have my food packed and I am going to be strong.  I will have to do extra cardio tonight if I mess up and I won't be able to have facebook tomorrow so I better do good! 
Well I am off to start my day.

No comments: