Day 1 was a success! I made it through the entire day. I had a few hard spots, like wanting to eat a nice hamburger when we went out to eat. I opted for a chicken salad. It actually was very good. I would of loved to of had a glass of wine with that also but I had water instead. Breakfast was hard boiled eggs and fruit salad that I made. I had a 3 ounce chicken breast and potato for lunch. I had some hummus and celery and carrots for snacks. Tonight I will be having my before pictures taken. That is a little bit scary but necessary for me to see the progress.
This morning I have my food all packed for the day and I am ready to head out to work. I am going to get my workout in as soon as I get home from work so that I get it done before I can talk myself out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment