
I have been home sick all day. Yuck. I do not like being sick, as if anyone does. I have been in my bed watching tv under the electric blanket for most of the day. I feel a little better althogh my throat still hurts! I would love some chicken soup but I don't have any here in the house and I am not going to get dressed to go out and get some! I am hoping that I feel much better tomorrow. I am covering for one of the other supervisors tomorrow so I don't have much choice, I have to go in. I will just have to take some tylenol cold and flu with me and suffer through the day if I feel bad.
Tomorrow is Halloween and we have Aiden this weekend so I really want to be feeling good tomorrow so I can go with Jeremy to take him trick or treating! He picked out a Diego costume. He loves Diego. Saturday is his birthday party. He was asking me on the phone to name all the people that were coming to his party so I was naming everyone and he said "wow gramma, all those people just for Aiden?" LOL the kid cracks me up. I can't wait to see him I haven't seen him in over two weeks since we were in San Franciso the last weekend that Jeremy had him. I miss him!
The camper is going to be coming home on Monday or Tuesday. We will have to clean it out and get it ready for winter storage. How sad. I will be looking forward to April when it can be pulled back out and used again. I love warm weather and I am not looking forward to the winter. I hate getting up in the morning and going outside in that cold air and driving to work. I bettet stop thinking about it!
Well it is almost time for Greys to come on so I better go get back under the electric blanket and get ready. Have a good day.
9 comments:
Oh I am so sorry your not feeling well, with some rest and a good dose of medicine I hope your able to go trick or treating. I feel sorry for our motorhome every winter, all alone, cold.... snif snif. Hoping your tomorrow treats you well. Take care,
Katie
Tell Aiden that I said Happy Birthday!! I am sorry that you are not feeling well, I have a migraine that won;t quit today. There is so much going on tomorrow, but it looks like famous Dave's will be another day as Doug is craving Chinese. Hope you feel better!!!!! Have fun trick or treating....
I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Have a healthy Friday. Luv ya!
Hope you are up and feeling better for your busy day. It sounds like a busy one. You'll need your energy for sure. We closed our campers but they stay at the campground for the winter. It was so very sad. Now I must count down the days til April again and warmer weather too. I'm not a winter person at all. I don't think I ever was even when I was younger. Take care and Happy Halloween. 'On Ya' - ma
There's a lot of people sick lately. Must be something going around. I hope you feel better soon.
I hope you are feeling better by now. Happy Birthday to Aiden!!!!
Take care,
Trish
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I'm really sorry to hear that you're under the weather! I hope today wasn't too bad, and that you can enjoy your weekend.
Feel better!
Hugs, Beth
Hope you feel better! Happy Halloween!
(((Linda))) so sorry you were under the weather; I hope you are feeling better by now and was able to enjoy the fun of Halloween with little Aidan; how cute he must have been in his Diego costume! don't you just love this age when they say the cutest things?
betty
Post a Comment