Saturday, October 11, 2008
Last group run!
I am just getting ready to leave for the last group run before the marathon. This one will be fun. Well not really fun, we still have to run 8 miles this morning but it will be fun because everyone will be really excited and in good moods! There are quite a few of us going to San Francisco, although we all leave at different times. Most of the group will only be gone Friday to Monday. We extended our trip so we could enjoy a little vacation while we were there. We will be gone from Wednesday to Tuesday. I have searched all over "my pictures" file to find my pics from the Bayshore marathon that I ran in May but I can't find them at the moment and I have no clue as to why. I will have to dig a little bit more when I get home from the run. Well here I go to be with me "team" for one last fun run before the "big one"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will be cheering for you!!!! Go Linda!!!! Woo Hooo!!!!!
Cheering you on from Michigan....you go girl!
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
yea!! the time is almost here for you to go!! all that preparation and now the moment (soon) of the marathon; hope it is a good one for you Linda with a good time
betty
You go girlfriend!
Post a Comment