Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time to clean and pack

Well that run is done! Thank goodness. It amazes me that even after all the miles that have been run, there is still soreness when you complete a run! I would think the body would get used to it after awhile. I guess part of it is due the age of this body! It just doesn't like long runs anymore.
I am going to spending alot of time cleaning and packing this afternoon. Things need to get done before we leave and I am determined to not leave the house in a shambles. I know how much I hate to come home to a house that looks like hell. I want to walk into a nice clean house so that is what shall happen. I guess that means I need to get busy.

9 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

Nothing better than after a trip to come home to rest, relaxation and a clean home! Have a wonderful trip. Take care and enjoy.
Be safe,
Katie

Emmi said...

Take it easy. Have a great weekend

Diama ~*a.k.a*~ Cherry said...

u can clean my room next lol.

Beth said...

Glad your run went well! I'm the same way when going on vacation. I don't worry about dusting or anything like that, but I like the laundry all caught up, the bed made, etc. Who wants to come home to a mess?!

Beth

D said...

I too hate comin home to a mess.. hope you got all that you wanted done.

Linda said...

I'm glad the run was good....even though you're sore! Have a great trip, and I totally agree....nothing beats coming home to a clean house :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Teresa said...

I'm glad that the run went well~! I hope you have a great Sunday and next week. Blessings* Teresa

betty said...

I'm with you; I always like a clean house to come home to;

enjoy your trip!

betty

Anonymous said...

Getting away is great and you mentioned your body, by the looks of that Vegas picture I'd say that you are very much the hottie! Take care.