So this is what Aiden looks like after a night of being sick. Aiden and Layla were both here last night, spending the night. Aiden woke up sick in the middle of the night. Layla slept through most of it but at 4 a.m. when Aiden was up getting sick she decided it was time to wake up for the day! So now Aiden is set up on the couch and sleeping soundly for the time being. Layla is watching over him and playing with her toys. Grandma is half dead! A nap sounds awesome but is not going to happen for a bit. My son, Jeremy's dad, will be up soon and then Grandma will be taking her little nap. I think tonight my shows will be recorded and I will be going to bed early.
I had wanted to take the kids to church today. I don't think they will be going with me. Jeremy will have to watch them while I go today. I also have to go into work for a few hours to catch up on some paperwork. I won't be doing that until later this afternoon when both the kids have gone home. I think that I will have to hit the gym for a shorter walk on the treadmill today after church. 30 minutes will be all I do today!
I was supposed to be driving Josh back to Grand Valley today but his father is going to be taking him instead. I was kinda sad yesterday about it but this morning I am feeling like it is a gift! My house will be back to being very quiet by this evening. I will enjoy it for about three nights worth of quiteness and then I will not be so very happy again.
Well Miss Layla is done playing with her blocks and wants to wander out of the office so I am off.
1 comment:
Enjoy the peace and quiet. Sundays are good for relaxing but it doesn't sound like you are going to be doing much of that today. Have a great Sunday!
Post a Comment