Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!
2010 was not the best year for me. Most of it was spent apart from my husband because of his job. This year will not be any different in that aspect, in fact I will see him less. The difference is going to be in my attitude and the way I spend my time. I am going to have a much better attitude about the whole thing and I am going to spend my time doing things that will make me a better person instead of the grumpy mean person I was becoming.
Part of that process is going to be writing in this journal each day. Lets call in a 365 project! I will make a post each day telling about the good things in my day that day!
Right now I am in North Carolina visiting my husband with my step daughter and her friend. We have been here since Monday and we are throughly enjoying ourselves. I am getting to spend the first day of the year with my honey and I got to bring in the new year with a kiss from him. So I have to say the year started out great! We will be leaving later this afternoon to begin the ride home.
I hope you all enjoyed your "bringing in of the New Year" no matter what you did.
May 2011 be a wonderful year for us all.
Happy Birthday Dad. I miss you more than words can say!

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy New Year to you. It was so great hearing from you and I love that you will journal every day about what is good in your life. I think counting our blessings is one of the greatest ways there is to improve our way of thinking. Lots of Love and Hugs! Have a safe trip home!

Ken Riches said...

Sounds like a great resolution, I am confident you can pull it off. Happy New Year.