I was so not happy with my weigh in today. I gained 6 ounces. That sucks. I was so good all week and when I got on my scale this morning it reflected another two pound loss. I almost cried. The lady that was weighing me told me there could be several reasons. One is because I weighed at a different time of day than I have before. I was on afternoons the last two times I went so I weighed in the morning, now today I had to weigh in the evening cuz I was working during the day. I also had on a heavy sweater since it is so cold. Oh well whatever the reason that is the deal. But I am not giving up. I am staying on course. Tonight is Stuffed cabbages made with turkey meat. They are in the oven now and they look yummy. I will be back later.
6 comments:
Keep at it, Linda. It sounds like you're doing really well, and are really motivated, so don't give up!!
Love, Beth
It was probably your sweater, babe.
My advice is to wear the same outfit to weigh in every week. I do.
If it's cold, I layer and just take off the extras when I get there.
And they're right...the time of day you weigh in makes a difference. I always weigh in of a morning.
Even still, 1/2 a pound isn't much at all. At the risk of being gross, one good bowel movement and it's gone. LOL
Hang in there.
XXOO
Bridgett hit the nail on the head, you need to weigh same time and same clothing (or lack of) each time to measure you progress. Keep at it, it will provide results.
Keep it up! I guarantee it was the sweater, plus we all weigh more at night. You are doing so good!
Hugs
Brandi
Don't be discouraged at all. It is early days yet and you will see the rewards soon. 'On Ya'-ma
(((Linda)) but I think she's right; when I was doing the weight loss clinic, I always wore the same clothes and always got weighed around the same time of day; I was even careful not to drink a lot that morning just in case it would be water weight
good for you; don't give up!!!
betty
Post a Comment