I'm lost, what is a "Mini Me"?
Is it anything like the Meez that Ken and I (and others) have? If so, it should prompt you to get the HTML code that you can add to your sidebar.Have a great weekend!Hugs, Beth
I'm with the first commenter; what is a mini me? hoping Beth was able to help youenjoy your weekend :)betty
I don't know what's a mini me?? lolol ~ meez.com?? is that it? Blessings* Teresa
Oh Lordy...lol...I'm like the rest, daze and confused. HUGS
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm lost, what is a "Mini Me"?
Is it anything like the Meez that Ken and I (and others) have? If so, it should prompt you to get the HTML code that you can add to your sidebar.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Beth
I'm with the first commenter; what is a mini me? hoping Beth was able to help you
enjoy your weekend :)
betty
I don't know what's a mini me?? lolol ~ meez.com?? is that it? Blessings* Teresa
Oh Lordy...lol...I'm like the rest, daze and confused. HUGS
Post a Comment