
Good Morning, and yes it is a good morning. I am feeling much better this morning. No thanks to my job though. I said I was only going to go in for the meeting and then find my way back home and go to bed. That didn't happen. I ended up being there for 11 hours. I didn't leave work until 10pm. It was so busy there and I just didn't feel right leaving until I knew that things were under control. I did go right to bed when I got home. I didn't get up until after 9 this morning so I got over 8 hours of sleep. I guess it is what was needed. I feel great this morning.
Today is my weigh in at Weight Watchers. Kinda nervous about that. I am thinking if I lost weight it will be due to being sick and if I didn't lose weight I am going to be upset since I was so sick! I can't win with this mind of mine!
We have Aiden this weekend so I am looking forward to that. I always love having him over. I need to take him to get him some new clothes this weekend. He has lots of summer clothes here but not much winter and he needs the winter clothes now. So I guess it will be off to the mall with us. Well the mall might not be such a good idea, he gets bored quickly so we might just have to go to JC Penny's. Well time to go shower and go to WW. Have a great day.
5 comments:
glad you're feeling better! good luck at ww. :)
have fun with aiden.
huggies...
Glad you're feeling better!
Good luck at WW. :)
I lost a whole whopping pound this week. LOL
Good news that you're better. Doesn't it feel good? We never appreciate it til we've been sick I guess. Good luck with the weigh in. Having your grand son for the week end sounds wonderful. It's something I rarely get to do.
'On Ya'-ma
so glad you are feeling better, but wow, what a day at work with 11hours there! so glad Aidan will be with you for the weekend; always fun to go shopping for clothes with them at that age; you can dress them how you want them; when they get older and get their own tastes, that's when the battles begin (as you know all too well)
betty
11 hours~YUCK!!
xx
Post a Comment