
I just love this boy! He is so cute. This is from his birthday party. He kept wanting to stick his finger in there and eat the frosting. (yea I let him)
I don't have anything much planned for the day. I am going to be going to church in just a bit and I need to get to the grocery store at some point today but other than that I have no plans. I think that it might be a good day to just stay in and watch movies. It is cold outside. Mark said that he heard we might get snow. Yuck. Not ready for that.
I also need to call my MIL to find out about Thanksgiving. We usually go to her house for dinner. My sister got a divorce this year and her and my nephew would like to have dinner with us. I would LOVE to have dinner with them. My daughter also has a bf this year (and I really really like him!!) so he will be with us for dinner this year also. So I just need to find out if my MIL would like more people there or if Mark and I are going to be doing dinner here this year. So I need to figure that out before everyone starts buying food.
Well I need to get dressed for church so I better get off here. Have a great day.
7 comments:
Cute picture :o)
Hope you have a quiet and relaxing day. Stay warm.
Adian is so adorable! I bet he had a great time at his party! I would have let him lick the frosting too :)
enjoy the day; hope it is an awesome church service
it is that time of year isn't it? to make Thanksgiving plans :)
betty
it is a great day to stay in and watch movies..Adian looked like he so enjoyed his birthday.. I would have licked the frosting too..LOL..have a great day..
Kelly~
It's cold and overcast here too.
A great day for watching movies. I'm watching Music and Lyrics right now. I've seen it about 100 times, but I just love it. LOL
Have a great Sunday!
XOXO
Too cute!
Paul and I usually do the Thanksgiving Dinner thing together. This year however I have his side of the family for the family get together at my house the second week of Dec. Were looking at about 24 people. Have I said my house is tiny? This should be interesting. (Hugs)Indigo
Adian is so cute...that picture is adorable! I love reading your journal because your love for your children just gushes off the page...it always makes me happy to see that :)
I've started to think about Thanksgiving too...tis the season!
Pooh Hugs,
Linda
Oh...those grandchildren are the best!!
Post a Comment