Ah my twins............I miss them so much. It is funny to look at this picture because you can really see how much thinner than John, Josh has become. Josh has found out that running in college is not as easy as running in high school. Lots more miles and alot tougher work outs. But he LOVES it. The two of them always seem to be able to spend at least one day on the weekends together. I don't know of one single weekend since they have been gone that they have not seen each other for at least a little bit. But they hate each other. Um yeah right. I don't buy it, do you?I am totally unable to sleep. I just got home from work a little bit ago. Everyone else is already in bed and I am up alone. I just poured myself a glass of wine (why yes it is sangria) and I am hoping that is going to relax me quickly so that I will be wanting to go to sleep soon. Mark will be up and gone before I get up that is for sure. I won't be seeing much of him for the next few weeks while I am on afternoons. That is sad. I guess we will have to make plans for the weekends. Well he better be making some plans for this weekend since Friday is my birthday and I will be working afternoons that day, so the weekend will be the days that we have to celebrate. I will be 45 this year and I am not liking that so much.
I also am not liking the way I eat either. As you all know I run. I train for and run marathons. You would think that I would be thin. But no not me. I have to eat eat eat. I like food. I like foods that are not good for me. Like fast food. I love fast food. All of it. I eat it way to much. I also love things like mashed potatos, pastas, anything with gravy on it. Yummy. But the weight I have managed to gain is not good. So I am going to make some changes. I am not going on a diet. I am just going to make some changes. I am also going to get on a scale. Did I just say that?? Yea I am going to get on a scale and I am going to hold myself accountable. Or maybe you all should hold me accountable since I am not so good at it myself. I need to set some goals for myself and stick to them so that I can lose this extra weight. The dr. is not going to be happy with me in Feb. if I go back in there for my yearly physical weighing more than I did when I went in this past Feb. She had already told me at that appt. that I needed to lose. So I have just a few months to lose some weight. So how are you all going to hold me accountable???
We had a storm here last night that was amazing. I have never in my life heard thunder like the thunder I heard last night. It woke me up. I also realized at that point that we had no power so we had to set our cell phones so that Mark would get up for work. Set the alarms on the cell phone that is. While Mark was getting ready for work the power came back on so it wasn't out that long. But I did get up and out of bed at that time (5:00am) so I should be very tired now. I have finished my glass of sangria so I think I will go lay down and see if sleep comes. Have a good one!
10 comments:
Very nice picture. I hope you're able to get some sleep. Alvia
Oh gosh!! Know what you meant about the storm!!! I was like, wth?!?! Then I turned off the computer. Your twins are adorable!! I know what you mean about loving fast food and food in gereal, so do I!! I have gained two sizes since I have been here!!!
It would be hard working afternoons. The day gets all switched around so I hope you got some good sleep. The weekend should be fun celebrating your birthday! That is something to look forward to. I've been eating all those things that you love and could loose about 20 pounds myself. I don't think it will happen though. I always blame my weight on no exercise, but in your case that is not true...Good luck on better eating. 'On Ya'-ma
Your layout is just AWESOME!!! love it!
OBAMA/BIDEN 08!!!
Anywho....Happy early birthday! Just incase i don't get around on Friday!
Hope you have a great 45th!
And I had no idea you ran marathons! That's fantastic. No way would I have the grit and determination. LOL
Weight Watchers has worked wonders for me. I've dropped 77.5 pounds since January. I feel so much better...
XOXO
Love the wallpaper! Hope you were able to get some good rest.
I'm not sure what to tell you about being accountable for losing weight. Ken and I almost never eat fast food, and rarely eat out at all (unless we're on vacation--then look out!). I eventually just got out of the habit of wanting fast food. I still enjoy it when I have it, but I don't crave it. If you can get to that mindset, I bet it will help.
Good luck with your plan and keep us posted! I'm a good cheerleader! :)
Hugs, Beth
I created it with a program called Corel Photo Shop XI
I am a Graphic Designer.
Love the Twin Pictures.
Good luck with the new journey :o)
your twins are so very handsome!! I liked the new top of your blog; very cute
betty
You must miss your boys very much!
I feel you on the fast food and the mashed & gravy~but I got you beat~my favorite is the KFC mashed potato bowl. FAST FOOD & MASHED/GRAVY!!
xx
Post a Comment