
Guess where I am going today at 1:00pm?? I am leaving work and driving up to Grand Valley (Grand Rapids area) to get my boy! He is done with classes till Monday morning and I get to bring him home for 5 days. The other one will be home sometime this evening or tomorrow at the latest. Just depends on what time his friends are leaving Central. I am looking forward to seeing them so much and being able to spend some time with the. My daugther, Manda, is really excited too. She misses her brothers and she will get to see them Thursday. I think they are all coming out on the weekend too! I am one happy Mom right now.
7 comments:
Awww...I'm so happy for you!
I don't blame you for wanting to spend every free minute with them.
Have an excellent time together!
Gald the family will be together soon. Have a happy holiday :o)
I'm betting by now you have your boy home and have enjoyed loving on him and spending time with him! enjoy every single minute of the weekend and Thanksgiving! sounds like a wonderful time :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
betty
I'm happy for you all. Sounds like you will be having the best of Thanksgivings. Luv ya!
I bet you are so excited to get your family together! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Trish
Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving with the family!
I am sure you were excited to have them home!
xx
Post a Comment