
Well here we are in all our glory!! We are minus my baby, Aiden, he was not with us today but he will be here this weekend and I will take a pic of him. Maybe someone can photoshop them together and make it look like we were all together this day!! I am not that talented so if any one would like to volunteer that would be great.
Top row left to right. Robbie, Jeremy, Mark, Josh and John.
Bottom row left to right. Me, Kristen Manda and Zac.
For new readers who don't know. Mark is my husband, and Kristen is his daugther (my stepdaugther) Manda is my oldest, then Jeremy, Robbie, John and Josh. Zac is my daugthers bf, whom I just love. Manda is 24. Jeremy is 22 (he is my Aiden's dad, Aiden is my only grandbaby and the love of my life) then Robbie 20 and John and Josh 18.
Aiden will be coming out for the weekend tomorrow. I wish he had been with us today but that is a whole long story for another day.
I am going shopping in the morning. I LOVE going out in that mad house. I know I am odd but hey ya gotta love me. My twins are going with me if you can believe that!!!
I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that we all have a wonderful holiday season. IT STARTS NOW!
11 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
what a beautiful family you have Linda!!! I'm not talented at all, but I bet there is someone out there that can get Aiden into the picture
hope you had a great day!
have fun shopping tomorrow!
betty
You have a wonderful looking family!!! I am glad that everyone got home ,with the exception of Aiden, maybe take another pic when he is there of the whole gang!!!!
Girl, I gotta tell you that I think your crazy for going shopping on Black Friday, but hey, if it makes you happy, then I say go for it!!!
Connie
Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe how fast all this flew up!
We are going to blink and it's going to be Christmas!
That's one happy looking group! Hoping your Turkey day was good to you - Enjoy your today and the rest of your weekend.
Take care,
Katie
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!! I'm sorry Aiden couldnt be there with you!
Glad you had a nice get together. We hit Walmart today for some groceries, that was more than enough for us :o)
What a great photograph!
And girl, I can't believe you have all those children! You look FANTASTIC!
XOXO
Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family. What a beautiful family photo!
Lovely family pic!!
xx
Post a Comment