Saturday, November 8, 2008


I am really liking the deal that I have made with myself to get the sleep that I need. I have gotten at least 8 hours of sleep each night since Wednesday. Since I am on afternoons I have been able to sleep in in the mornings which makes it easier and I have just let myself sleep till I have felt like waking up. Thursday and Friday I woke up around 9:30. That was 9 hours and this morning I woke up at 7 and that was 8 hours. I feel great. Robbie took me out to eat this morning for my birthday . That was nice. Tonight Mark is taking me out to eat also. I have lots of flowers that I have been given also. Mark said it is starting to smell like a funeral home in our house. I have four different arrangements of flowers! I love flowers. Kristen also got me a really nice pair of pjs! I love them . Today I am going for my massage and having my hair done for going out tonight. I love having my hair straight but it is so curly I have a hard time blowing drying it that way so I treat myslef sometimes and have it blown out straight. Today is one of those days.
I also went to Weight Watchers and paid my money for that. I start tomorrow. I will weigh in on Saturdays. I had to go in and pay though cuz I knew i would spend the money I had set aside for that if I didn't do it!! I am very excited about it. I am also very ready for it.
I got my little meez up! I think she is so cute, thank you Beth for helping me with that. Well I am off to get my massage. Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was getting a massage! Heck, I'd even settle for an instant message these days lol. Have a good weekend beautiful.

Tawnya said...

I love massages! I have only had one, but it was a deep tissue massage and I could barely walk after that.... My legs were like jello... LOL

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sounds like a great day for you.
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the massage and all! 'On Ya'- ma

- said...

Ahhh so that's what a "Mini Me" is LOL.

betty said...

oh, now I know what a mini-me is, and what a cute one!
happy birthday (not sure when it was, but hope it is/was a good one)

good for you for making such good positive changes with your health and getting extra sleep, joining WW etc :)

betty

Diama ~*a.k.a*~ Cherry said...

I got put on meds to get sleep. It works as long as i take it before 12 i can get alot of rest.

Ken Riches said...

Like the meez, good luck on the WW campaign.

Beth said...

Hey, happy birthday! Was it today or in the near vicinity?

Doesn't it feel great to get some real sleep? You go along on about 6 hours, thinking you're hanging in there and doing well...then when you get a decent 8 hours, you say, "Wow, I feel so much better!" I hope you can keep it going, even if you go back to days.

Glad your Meez is up! Very cute!

Hugs, Beth

Linda said...

Just checking in with your journal since getting back. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope it was a wonderful day....the massage sounds lovely.
Congrats about joining WW....I'll be cheering you on!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Gillie said...

Sounds like a great birthday!
Good luck on WW!!!
xx