Sunday, November 9, 2008

Points

So my weight watchers points are gone for the day and I am hungry so I need to go to bed so I don't think about eating. Is this normal???

4 comments:

betty said...

Linda, I did WW years ago; I do remember being hungry between meals and in the evenings; but I just thought that was part of dieting; hopefully a more expert on WW will be able to give you more advice

good for you for sticking on the plan though!!!

betty

Bridgett said...

Hey sweetie...when you're feeling hungry, a) you do have a bonus 35 points each week to pull from and b) stock some zero point foods like green beans or spinach.

I rarely pull from my bonus points, but it's better to do that then go hungry. The hungrier you get, the more likely you'll splurge and have a pig out session. LOL

It's much better to eat a low cal snack, even if it puts you slightly over your points, then to go hungry.

Just my two cents. ;)

Also, are you adding on points for all the excercise you're doing?

Linda said...

Unfortunately, yes, but only until your body adjusts!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Princess said...

I know what thats like! Thats the part i hate about weight watchers... i eat all my points n im still hungry... then i end up eating everything!