Saturday, November 8, 2008

Prayers for Donna

I have no idea on this new blogger how to link to another journal but for all of you that read D's Designs, (Donna), she has had a heart attack and she had triple bypass. She is at her parents recovering. I have gotten this information from other journals, not from Donna herself. Please keep her in her prayers, she is a very special person.

7 comments:

kelly said...

sending many prayers to Donna... hope she has a quick recovery..
Kelly~

LYN said...

yes i had spoke to her sister nancy...i don't think they wanted a fuss made though that's why i didn't blog about it..she is doing well at home with the family....

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

I did har about D and was shocked. I was wondering where she was because she's never off line that long. Had me worried.

Love your Meez. I finally figured out what they were. I ended up having to save mine to Photobucket and putting it on my blog. For some reason, I used coins for special things but the code kept bringing up a different image...ugh.

swmpgrly said...

Donna is very lucky to have all her friends here in blogville praying for her.

I made you a tag in my Just my hobby blog...take a look
Linda

Bridgett said...

Oh my goodness!! I hadn't heard!
That's horrible. :(

I wondered where she'd been.

Thank you for letting us know. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

XOXO

- said...

OMG!!!!
I was wondering why she hadn't written in forever!

I Adore Donna! Thanks so much for spreading the word!

I'm in shock!

Sage Ravenwood said...

Thanks for passing the news on hon. I think it will mean alot to her to have everyone's support in her recovery. (Hugs)Indigo