Wednesday, November 26, 2008




















They are home. I am happy. I went and picked up Josh on Tuesday night and John came home that night as well. I hated leaveing for work this morning. I wanted to spend my time with them but I know them............they would sleep till the time I came home from work, almost! Last night they drove me crazy. I was laying on the couch watching the season finale of Dancing with the Stars and they wanted to wrestle me, tickle me, bug me! UGH, those boys. I love them! I missed them so much.
Today I worked and then Josh was going to the Piston's game tonight with some friends. John went with Mark and I to get a few last mintue things for tomorrow and then we went out to eat. Now that is one of the boys most favorite thing to do!! It was nice getting to spend that time with him. Tonight my daughter and her boyfriend will be here and in the morning my other two sons will come over around noon. We will all go to my MIL's house. We all love going there. Great food, great people. We got very lucky with this family that I married into. They have accepted me and all my children as if we have always been with them. Well it has been 6 years now so we have been around for awhile now but even in the beginning it was great. I am looking forward to the day.
Friday evening John and Josh are running in a race that they do each year. I did not sign up for it this year, it will be the first year that I have not done it since we moved out here. I just don't feel up to racing yet, since the marathon. We are going to watch it though. There is a parade after the race to kick off the holiday season and Mark's daughter, Kristen, is in the marching band and will be marching in the parade. I am not sure what we are doing for the rest of the weekend but whatever it is it will be fun.
I am getting ready to go in the hot tub and relax now. All the food is ready to be cooked in the morning so it is relaxiation time! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

11 comments:

D said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend... enjoy the weekend
hugs

Tawnya said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda, so glad everyone got home safe...

Missie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time with family.

LYN said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Linda! Lol at the boys...my son was doing the same thing during DWS finals. Enjoy your time with the family! HUGS

IndigoSunMoon said...

Linda,
Wishing you, and yours the happiest Thanksgiving ever!
Lovish!
Connie

Allison said...

I hope Y'all will have the best of Thanksgivings! Luv ya!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I know you are happy to have those boys home. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

betty said...

enjoy your time with your family Linda; sounds like so many fun adventures planned :)

Happy Thanksgiving :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will be having a very happy Thanksgiving! Take care beautiful.

Bridgett said...

Sounds wonderful! So glad your family is all happy, healthy, and at home with you. :)

XOXO